Sunday, July 1, 2007

Paris

Paris just got out of jail a few days ago.

And this reporter won't report about it. I don't get it. I'm still searching for one good reason we should care about her. No, I'm serious. Are we fascinated by her hottness?

And is it kind of worrisome that the two things that people care most about these days are a hotel fortune heiress and an iPod that makes calls? I guess if we didn't care about them, we'd all be watching C-Span. And on a unrelated side note, I just researched C-span on their website. Still boring.

Edit: Peter Gammons just mentioned the iPhone on ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball Twins-Tigers game. Not to mention he just said iPhone and YouTube in the same sentence. Which means his head should be exploding any second now.

Edit2: If every play in baseball were highlight worthy...would you watch it?

No comments: