Thursday, January 21, 2010

Conandrum

If you haven't heard about John Edwards' fiasco yet, read it here. However, wouldn't it be much more interesting if Edwards admitted his paternity here, rather than here?

If you haven't heard about the Conan/Leno/NBC debacle yet, you apparently go to bed at 10. Well know you can go to bed at 11:35 now, and STILL not know about it. Here's everything you need to know. And a random article I found that's a really quick, interesting read; the type of stuff the HuffPo excels in.

Last night, I watched live as Conan decided that since he would be fired by week's end, but could do anything he wanted, he decided it might be prudent to spend as much as possible on NBC's budget. His first spending spree? A Bugatti Veyron set to the original recording of the Stones' Satisfaction. I thought this was an interesting choice, since I didn't know that a Bugatti was really $1.5 million alone (it is; the most expensive car today). The real deal was apparently a loan, however...




I mean; I guess I would drive it...Considering it has a 8.0 litre quad-turbocharged W16 engine (yes, that's 16 cylinders in a W pattern), and 10 radiators. 10 radiators!!!!

No comments: