Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Your Four Second Video...

The Internet is so awesome. I mean, whenever, I take a movie of something, I just instantly think , "Wow, I'll just post this on Youtube or Facebook."

But then I actually watch it when:
A) the hilarity of the event wears off.
B) I'm not inebriated.
Whichever comes first.

And I'll think to myself...Does anybody really care about a four second video clip that I shot that doesn't focus on a face/involves the line "Are you shooting a video?" ?

Fortunately, there's a lot of normal people out there who think exactly along these lines. Kudos to you! But for the 1% of the population that doesn't think past "Wow, I'll just post this on Youtube!", I just got a four second preview to the drunk New Year's Eve video I'm going to direct this year.

No comments: